To expand the North American team we are now hiring a committed:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE NORTH AMERICA (40 HOURS)
The job responsibility:
As a Customer Service Representative you are responsible for order intake and customer and sales administration in order to meet our business goals. The position is based out of our office in Austin, Texas.
You work closely with our 4 Area Managers based throughout the country and the head office based in the Netherlands, where you are the first point of contact to our valued customers. You are responsible for the achievement of our customer satisfaction in line with the company’s vision and values. You report directly to the Office Operations Manager.
What you are accountable for:
- Customer focused admin and information service such as: order intake, availability, logistics, office and financial admin, after care
- Keeping the ERP and CRM systems up to date and run smoothly
- Prepare and assist in marketing activities
- Investigate and providing supportive date
- Checking and controlling pricings
The right candidate has:
- 5+ years’ similar work experience preferably in live good sector
- Able to work independently
- Experience in sales & supply chain administration
- Keen attention to detail with proactive solution – and organizational oriented skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with different (international) time zones
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint for reporting
- Strong communication skills in the English and Spanish language (speaking and writing)
- Based near Austin
For further questions please call Jeroen Steenbergen, Office Operations North America,
C: 786.204.4169. Or send him a message on +31 651781722 .
Do you wish to apply for the job? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org