To expand the North American market we are now hiring a committed:
AREA MANAGER – EAST COAST
The job responsibility:
As an Area Manager 60% of the job is technical and 40% is sales related where you are meeting our business goals. The position is remote and will be based out of a home office. Together with the Product Manager based in the Netherlands, you will be the technical guidance to your colleagues of the North American team. You are responsible for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company’s vision and values.
You report directly to the Head of Commercial Operations North America in the Netherlands.
What you are accountable for:
- Results-oriented: Provides a high level of service and technical product information to (potential) customers demonstrating a wide understanding and expertise in the field.
- Customer focus: understanding the market dynamics and provides technical solutions to brokers, growers and retailer
- Independence and responsibility: develops and implements annual trial plans to position new varieties and identifies new varieties usages
- Expertise: Provides creative, thorough, practical and consistent solutions in line with company objectives and priorities
- Develops and implements sales action plans to achieve annual sales and margin budgets
- Communication and collaborate: Complete sales reports, which includes communication of key market, customer, sales, product and competitive trends within territory
- Participates in trade shows, along with related activities in a professional manner
The right candidate has:
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- 3+ years’ experience in pot and bedding plant sector as a grower or technical advisor;
- General experience in sales with knowledge of standard sales techniques;
- Your robust organizational- and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail will be essential as you investigate and provide supportive data to meet sales objectives;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong communication and interpersonal skills in different(international) time zones;
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint for reporting and leading product training activities;
- Ability to work independently and 30% travel (international) on a regular basis throughout the assigned territory, sales calls, and to company/industry meetings as required;
- Lives on the East coast.
For further questions please call Sirekit Mol, Head of Commercial Operations North America, (786) 2044169. Or send her a message on 0031 6 29721909.
Do you wish to apply for the job? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.