What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
• For marketing purposes
• To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and orders. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
• To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
• To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and your order is processed correctly. For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banners.
• You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.
• At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.