Beekenkamp Group located at Korte Kruisweg 141, 2676 BS Maasdijk, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Korte Kruisweg 141
2676 BS Maasdijk, the Netherlands
T: 31 (0)174 526 100
Personal data we process
Beekenkamp Group processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process, depending on the action you take:
|Contact forms – beekenkamp.nl & beekenkamp.nl/plants
– First and/or last name
|Newsletter with your chosen interest:
> Vegetables news
|“My Beekenkamp” login environment
– First name and surname
|“Beekenkamp Media Library” login environment
– First name and surname
|Contact form page Packaging – beekenkamp.nl/packaging
– First name and/or surname
|Quotation form page Packaging – beekenkamp.nl/packaging
– First and/or last name
|Zendesk Chat page Packaging – beekenkamp.nl/packaging
– Your name
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Beekenkamp Group processes your personal data for the following purposes, based on the basis of ‘consent’ to:
- Call or email you if you have filled in the contact form for this purpose.
- To send you a quotation if you have completed the quotation form for this purpose.
- Send newsletters and mailings for which you have subscribed.
- Allow you to use our services that require a user account.
Beekenkamp Group does not make decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that could adversely affect you. These are decisions made by computer programmes or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of Beekenkamp Group) being involved.
How long do we keep personal data?
Beekenkamp Group will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
- When you contact us via our contact form, we will contact you. We keep this data for as long as it is necessary, depending on the purpose of the contact request, up to 1 year.
- When you contact us via our chat window, we need to be able to contact you. We keep this data for as long as it is necessary, depending on the purpose of the chat request, up to 1 year.
- When you request a quotation via our quotation form, we must be able to send you an appropriate quotation. For this, we keep you data for as long as necessary, depending on the purpose of the quotation request and the final agreement on the quotation. We keep the data for a maximum of 7 years.
- If you have requested an account for “My Beekenkamp”, we must be able to contact you and create an account for you. For this, we keep your data for a maximum of 1 year. In the last month of every year, you will be asked again whether we can keep your user account active and keep your personal data again for 1 year. If we do not receive consent, your account will be automatically deleted after the year has expired.
- If you have subscribed by newsletter or consented to receive personalised messages, we will keep this consent for 5 years.
- We use your data anonymously only, for internal reporting purposes.
- We store the data we collect through Cookies (such as Google Analytics) for 24 months. This data allows us to optimise your experience on our website and keep track of your preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Beekenkamp Group does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Beekenkamp Group remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website. Beekenkamp Group uses functional, analytical and preference cookies. These cookies do not invade your privacy.
- Functional cookiesare needed to make (parts) of the website function properly.
- Analytical cookies are used to obtain a picture of the use of the website, so that we can improve it if necessary and better tailor it to your needs. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google tracks how you use the website and compiles reports on website activity. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our website, you consent to the processing of the information by Google Analytics. The data in Google Analytics will be stored for 24 months.
- Preference cookieshelp to remember your preferred settings (such as preferred language).
Viewing, correcting or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Beekenkamp Group, and you have the right to data portability. This means you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. You also have the option to file a complaint. If so, you can contact Beekenkamp Group directly at telephone number: +31 (0)174 – 526 100 and ask for the ICT Manager.
How we secure personal data
Beekenkamp Group takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up-to-date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (SSL). You can tell this by the ‘https’ address bar and the padlock.
- We conclude a processing agreement with several suppliers.